GRANDVIEW BED & BREAKFAST MOUNT DORA POLICIES
- Check-in time is between 3:00PM and 6:00PM.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
NOTE: If you plan on arriving outside of our normal check in time, prior arrangements must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Rates include full gourmet breakfast and refreshments.
- Should damage occur to room or items in room, a damage or replacement fee is charged equal to the item amount to credit card on file.
- In the event that room keys are not returned, a $25.00 replacement fee is charged to credit card on file.
- Minimum stays may be required on weekends, holidays, and festivals.
- Cancellations require a seven (7) day notice prior to scheduled arrival.
- Cancellations during Holiday / Festival dates require a fourteen (14) day notice prior to scheduled arrival.
- Applicable taxes apply which are 7% state tax and 4% Lake County tourist development tax.
- Please respect the tranquil environment we provide for all guests.
- Well behaved children 12 and over welcome.
- Pet friendly room (Garden room only). At this time, we welcome dogs only. All dogs must be crated in room, up to date on vaccinations and flea treatment.
- A pet fee of $25.00 nightly is charged.
- Any items left behind will be returned upon request. Cost for packaging and shipping will be charged to credit card on file.
- 7 Day cancellation required on normal reservations or full reservation is charged.
- 14 Day cancellation required on Festival and Holiday reservation or full reservation is charged.
Please note: By confirming your reservation you are in agreement with our policies.
Smoking of any substance is prohibited. Guest agrees to pay a $350.00 fine on the credit card on file if evidence of smoking, vaping, or use of incense or lighted candles is detected.
The team at Grandview Bed & Breakfast works hard to create a special occasion for every guest. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservations, please provide us with a written email notice. The reservation holder may cancel seven (7) days prior to arrival date on a normal reservation and fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date on a Festival and Holiday reservation. Reservation modifications are subject to a $35.00 fee.