- Rates include full gourmet breakfast and refreshments.
- Check-in 3:00 PM to 7 PM (late arrivals, Please Call) Check-out 11:00 AM.
- Should damage occur to room or items in room, a damage or replacement fee is charged equal to the item amount to credit card on file.
- In the event that room keys are not returned, a $25.00 replacement fee is charged to credit card on file.
- Minimum stays may be required on weekends, holidays, and festivals.
- 7% state tax and 4% Lake County tourist development tax additional.
- We ask that everyone please respect the tranquil environment we provide for all guests.
- At this time, we allow service animals only. Must be current on vaccinations and flea treatment.
- Any items left behind will be returned upon request. Cost for packaging and shipping will be charged to credit card on file.
Groups of 6 or more travelling together are charged a service fee of 18%.
Smoking of any substance is prohibited. Guest agrees to pay a $350.00 fine on the credit card on file if evidence of smoking, vaping, or use of incense or lighted candles is detected.
The team at Grandview Bed & Breakfast works hard to create a special occasion for every guest. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservations, please provide us with a written email notice. The reservation holder may cancel seven (7) days prior to arrival date on a normal reservation and fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date on a Festival and Holiday reservation. Reservation modifications are subject to a $35.00 fee.
- 7 Day cancellation required on normal reservations or full reservation is charged.
- 14 Day cancellation required on Festival and Holiday reservation or full reservation is charged.
Please note: Your reservation confirmation serves as an agreement to our policies. If you have a question about our policies, please call 407-694-0612, thank you.